The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
The following is a list of buildings on ASU's campus where gender-neutral and private restrooms can be found:
- Anne Belk Hall: Rooms 027, 028, 1100, 1101, 2003, 2006 and 2007.
- B.B. Dougherty Hall: There is one restroom on the 4th floor outside of the Chancellor's Office.
- Belk Library: On the 4th floor near cupola are two single use restrooms.
- Chapel Wilson Hall: On the ground floor, rooms 001A and 001B.
- D.D. Dougherty Hall: There are two single use restrooms on the 2nd floor.
- Edwin Duncan Hall: Rooms 100a, 104, 107, 203a, 207, 305 and 307.
- Founders Hall: There are three restrooms, one each of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Garwood Hall: Rooms 238, 240, 334 and 437R.
- I.G. Greer Hall: There are four restrooms on the second floor.
- L.S. Dougherty Hall: There is one restroom on the second floor.
- Miles Annas Building: There is one in the Counseling Center on the first floor and there are two in Health Services on the second floor.
- Physical Plant: There are two restrooms on the first floor.
- Rankin West: There are six restrooms--W036, W050, W181, W289, W337A, W337B.
- Reich College of Education: There are two restrooms on the 1st floor near elevators.
- Smith-Wright Hall: Rooms 207 and 307.
- Student Rec Center: There are two restrooms on the 1st floor. A "Family Bathroom" with sink, toilet, and shower near the locker rooms and a single use restroom in Outdoor Programs.
- Turchin Center for the Visual Arts: There are two restrooms on the first floor.
- Walker Hall: There is one single use restroom in the Department of Communication.